TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Screen shows ac tiviy dae terms and conditions with pl;aces…

Customer Question
Screen shows ac tiviy...

Screen shows ac tiviy dae terms and conditions with pl;aces to acccept or decline, qwe

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Aboutd a year old and vizio brand model no. E43u-D2 will not activae to accept or decline. we want to accept. so louie, whats up? Louie, are you still alive?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu does not work with remote . Other tvs are fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Jusdt that screen to activate data terms is stuck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Unplug the power cord from the TV

Wait 1 minute

Plug in the power cord and power on

Are you able to use it now?