TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

New today. Where do I connect the "One Connect"? Samsung 8…

Customer Question
New today. Where...

New today. Where do I connect the "One Connect"?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 8 series

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It tells me the one connect is not attached.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Just received it today. Setting it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there Two power liees to th display or one. it is not clr on yhr sheet?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are getting this message on?

Please let me know

Thank you