TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I NEED TO SPEAK WITH CUSTEMER SERVICES ABOUT MY LG 4- H11. T…

Customer Question
I NEED TO SPEAK...

I NEED TO SPEAK WITH CUSTEMER SERVICES ABOUT MY LG 4- H11

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

T MOBILE model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I Just want the phone to uncloked

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I want the phone to unlocked so that i can use it outside the country i want to travel with the phone next week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

It's seems that you can solve my problems.

How can I help you today?