TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a 55" Samsung tv but don't have the remote control…

Customer Question
I bought a 55"...

I bought a 55" Samsung tv but don't have the remote control code # Can you help thx

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I only have the receipt because I'm not at the same location as the tv. There are #'s beside the word Samsung that might be a model #--what does it start with

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Can't access--Im in a different city

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

None that im aware of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

The model number could be on the owner`s manual but usually is it only the serie

The full model itself will be on the tv`s back cover and start with UN55..... for a 55" , your purchase receipt may have that as well