TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

W have a panasonic ET5A Panasonic TV can I get Catch up TV…

Customer Question
W have a panasonic...

W have a panasonic ET5A Panasonic TV can I get Catch up TV on it And if so how to do it

Technician's Assistant: How old is your ET5A?

About 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu work i have no idea how to get catch up tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your ET5A? What happened right before this?

We ha da T box And usedthat to get catch up . It no longevità works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

As ourvTBox is broker, is there anothervdevice available for recording

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/21/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.