TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im calling about installing an updated DVR for our TV I

Customer Question
Im calling about installing...

Im calling about installing an updated DVR for our TV I checked all the input nmbrs and they all say "no Signal"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hitachi hmm about 4 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have only one TV attached to this DVR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Hitachi? What happened right before this?

Oh, I took back the old DVR to Cox and they said it was 2 generations old. it was giving us problems so they gave us an updated one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, the remote came with it and tv and remote both work but the TV is not getting a signal...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hi there, just so you know, I am deaf

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

Your new updated DVR should have HDMI out and so would your tv

Is that what you are using for connection , a HDMI cable ?