TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Upper left quadrant of TV is showing lines in back ground.

Customer Question
Upper left quadrant of...

Upper left quadrant of TV is showing green lines in back ground

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hold on vizio E3d429vx

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E3D429VX? What happened right before this?

Multiple power glitches during snow storm in Ga. happened weekend of 8-9 of dec

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I try reset

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Louie, Technician