TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have been working with Abigail for a TV remote problem and…

Customer Question
I have been working...

I have been working with Abigail for a TV remote problem and lost her - can she get back to me

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

KDL48W650D

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Nothing - I changed the batteries in my remote for this Bravia TV and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have already turned off the power to the TV, waited 2 minutes, turned power back on and nothing has happened

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
why is this taking so long?
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this but first i must say that i cannot see another post with your name on it and second there are no abigails in the tv repair category , perhaps it was mis-categorized at first and someone (abigail) took it although she should `ve sent it to tv category

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available if you still wish to proceed ?

I`m a real life tv tech. by the way

hello -

Hi

So you are saying the remote does not work but can you still use the buttons directly on the tv ?

Are those still functional ?

Not sure if you have problems replying but i can send you a phone offer if the website hasn`t already done it

Here is that offer in case there is a problem at your end , you can accept or decline , either ways its fine with me and also , although it usually cost $26 when automated by the website , i can lower it down to $10 if i send it myself

Here it goes