TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect my 2 bluefooth wireless headphones to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect my 2 bluefooth wireless headphones to my Samsung 55 in. UN55MU630D TV with bluetooth enabled. please advise

Technician's Assistant: How old is your UN55MU630D?

2 weeks old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, no other problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UN55MU630D? What happened right before this?

Since I got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried a bluetooth transmitter with no luck.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I do not need your help now, please cancel this request and please give me a refund. I will use you if I need help in the future. Thanks, ****.