TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a insignia 47 lcd hd it plays for a while then shuts…

Customer Question
I have a insignia...

I have a insignia 47 lcd hd it plays for a while then shuts down and the screen turns green.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Insignia TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

That will start with NS as in NS-47........ for a 47" model