TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panason ic tv, what channel does the tv need to be…

Customer Question
I have a panason...

I have a panason ic tv, what channel does the tv need to be on to talk to direct tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2009, mf919011146

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I pushed 312 , i thought I was ta liking to the direct tv, the channel changed on the tv , I have a Black scrern

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Channel not available ( no signal)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?