TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to remove demo mode from my new TV. I'd also…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I would like...
Second opinion] I would like to remove demo mode from my new TV. I'd also like to know why my vizio sound bar does not turn on with the TV. I have to hit the volume control before it comes onJA: Is your Vizio TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?Customer: Plugged directly into the wall. I can move it to a power stripJA: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?Customer: noJA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The only problem I'm still having is that my vizio sound bar does not come on until I press the volume control on my remote
I still have no answer to my visio sound bar

I can see that you posted in your original question that you thought this was only $5.

You will need to call customer service at 1-***-***-**** since our services are not $5.