TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a KDLW700b. Direct antenna input. It is stuck on a…

Customer Question
I have a KDLW700b...

I have a KDLW700b. Direct antenna input. It is stuck on a 4:3 ratio. When I press the aspect ratio button it says "Feature not available with current signal".

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

KDLW700b

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Under screen settings the only option is Full. All other options are greyed out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your? What happened right before this?

About an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I was watching something on the inbuilt Youtube app.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What all inputs are connected to the TV, apart from antenna?

e.g. do you have a DVD player or any other devices connected?

If so, are they also affected by the 4:3 ratio problem?

What is the model number of the remote control that you are using?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer