TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a replacement power cord for my Vizio tv. Model #

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement power cord for my Vizio tv

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

Model # E3D420vx I got it as a hand me down a few years ago. It's been in storage since then but I want to use it now.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can't turn the tv on to see the menu. I have no power cord to plug the tv into the wall. I need a new power cord

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

https://www.amazon.com/HQRP-E3D320VX-E3D420VX-E3D470VX-E420VL-MX/dp/B00S16FH1M

Please click the above link thanks

If this answers your question I would be grateful if you could rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,3 to 5 stars click submit thanks again,the site will then release a payment to me.

Thank You

Anthony