TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Aquos Sharp TV. The remote appears to turn the TV…

Customer Question
I have an Aquos...

I have an Aquos Sharp TV. The remote appears to turn the TV on and off. Yet the input, return, smart central buttons stopped working. I was watching youtube. The TV button and the STB button at the top of the remote appear to be working, but have no effect. What button should be used? TV or STB? What does STB represent?

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your Aquos?

Yes, I have pushed them as well. When I push input nothing happens either..

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

The TV small light at the bottom is on. So the TV appears to be on. When I push Display button, the HDMI3 appears on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Wait

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the model number of the tv?

Is this the aquos remote you're using? Or a cable/satellite remote?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.