TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Visio TV Model E32-C1 and I think I need to change…

Customer Question
I have a Visio...

I have a Visio TV Model E32-C1 and I think I need to change picture input from 480i to 1080i, no pictire coming in on Cable from wall modem

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your E32-C1?

No HDMI or A/V jacks just the cable from modem

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

There could have been, it's been about a year since I have tried to set it up. But there is sound from a program but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried reading the set up and channel set up only 4 analog channels and no didgital

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You can't change the TV's resolution, it automatically displays whatever resolution it is receiving. I need to ask more info:

1) A modem is for internet only. A cable box is for TV channels. How is the TV physically connected to the cable box (look at the cabling on the back of the TV and let me know if there is an HDMI cable connected there).

2) How old is this TV?

3) What exactly do you see on your screen?

2) How old is this TV?

Do you need assistance with the question you posted by chance?