TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung model pn43e450A1F Plasma TV. I want to

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung model pn43e450A1F Plasma TV. I want to remove the stand so I can mount it on the wall. I have removed all the screws but it will not release . I think there must be some sort of catch I am missing

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 or so years. the model is what I typed , but the letters should be caps.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.