TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On off lite blinks color flash. Samsung 3yrs old. No yes.

Customer Question
On off lite blinks...

On off lite blinks color flash

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 3yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 3YRS? What happened right before this?

Just happenad wont go on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?