TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have downloaded the app in my iPhone but I can not get…

Customer Question
I have downloaded the...

I have downloaded the app in my iPhone but I can not get google

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Google?

No I don’t see google on the tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What app are you trying to use?

Are you getting any error messages?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.