TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Direct TV satellite and when I connect Amazon or

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have Direct...
Second opinion] I have Direct TV satellite and when I connect Amazon or netflix the picture starts and stops with a circleJA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?Customer: Vizio M43-C1JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?Customer: yesJA: How long has this been an issue with your M43-C1? What happened right before this?Customer: only a few weeks ago was notedJA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: No just want to get Amazon and Netlix operating smoothly
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

What other devices do you have connected to the router OTHER than the TV please?