TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a new Bravia TV and are able to see live TV but not…

Customer Question
We have a new...

We have a new Bravia TV and are able to see live TV but not sure how to change channels.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Brand new. Just working on setup now.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We can see the live menu but that is all we have worked on so far. Could there be something in the setup we missed?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

We are just starting now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. We are new at this so just need a guide to get us up and running.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you ASAP