TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to connect my tv with my amplifier. I dnt know…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect my tv with my amplifier

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

I dnt know what cables I need

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

My amplifier is Pyle pmxakb2000

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dnt try I was want it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of your TV (they're not all the same)?

Ok

Ok hold on

Ok

The model rigth?46PFL5706f7

Yup. Hang on while I look this up please.

My amplifier is Pyle pmxakb2000

Right, that was already posted. Let me look up the TV- hold on.

46pfl5706/f7. S/N:vm1a1133115056

This TV uses a "digital coaxial" audio output. It won't connect directly to the Pyle. You need a converter. Would you like a link??

Plz
Coverter?wtm?
Is a cable?

Can you give me a minute to type this up?

55358;���������������too much for me I think��
I'm still waiting
Hellooooo
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

The issue here is that the amplifier is not really designed for use with newer digital, but more as an analog audio device.

The tv is a very basic model and has no ability to output analog audio.

With these things in mind, the tv is not directly compatible with the amplifier. What you'd need to do is purchase a small converter box to connect them.

Click here: http://amzn.to/2BlvNag

purchase the above converter, connect an rca cable from the tvs Digital Audio Out port to the coaxial port on the converter,

and red/white cables from the converter to the pyle.

Best regards,

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.