TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

THE CONNECTION FROM THE WALL KEEPS FALLING OUT FROM THE TV.

Customer Question
THE CONNECTION FROM THE...

THE CONNECTION FROM THE WALL KEEPS FALLING OUT FROM THE TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

IT'S A SAMSUNG ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD; MY BOOK ONLY LISTS SERIES 5 5000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THE PICTURE DOES NOT COME ON BECAUSE THE SET DOESN'T COME ON

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Over time, the connection socket on the TV can become loose.

You can try using some sticky tak to hold the connection in place.

Or you can carefully squeeze the outer shell of the connection on the TV to make it tighter, so that the cable does not fall out.

If you need a repair tech to visit, please let me know your zip code and I can advise on a repairer in your area.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------