TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to stream the college football playoff on my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to stream the college football playoff on my cell phone and display it onto my friend's vizio tv screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its an idol android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Well the tv was bought in 2004 so I am wondering if it is even capable of bluetoothing or tethering

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.