TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We had to install a new receiver to our Runco Tv today. Now…

Customer Question
We had to install...

We had to install a new receiver to our Runco Tv today. Now we have 'blue' people. How do we adjust that . I don't see any buttons on the the TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Geez.....it is at least 15 yrs old and built in. I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Where model number is It is a Runco Tv

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

No just this TV. Yes, the menu works.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not. Probably will have to get someone here to adjust for us since I cannot provide info you may need but if someone can give advice would appreciate it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

New receiver? Like a cable box receiver? If so, then your red cable has pulled loose. I'm assuming you have 5 color coded RCA cables in the cable box and into the Runco. Go and remove those and carefully plug them back in (one at a time) into the correct colored slots on the cable box and this should fix your issue.

Thanks . Will try.

Okay sounds good- let me know!

Anything?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

I am unable to provide information you requested and wish I had not made contact. Please refund. Problem will need tech at house.

I don't handle billing or refunds, you would take care of that yourself using the site help pages.