TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Nothing, I'm trying to pair it to my computer via bluetooth.

Customer Question
Nothing, I'm trying to...

Nothing, I'm trying to pair it to my computer via bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

2-3 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LED60

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

TV works fine. I purchased a Bluetooth adapter for the computer and it is discoverable. I don't know what to do to complete the process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

OK Thanks
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem

1. Could you please tell me what is the operating system of the computer(Windows 10/8/7)?

2. May I know what is the make and model of the bluetooth device?

Dell XPS 8300 Windows 10. Bluetooth Avantree DG 40S
You've already chargede
Charged me
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

Are you going to respond here?
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know whether your Bluetooth USB Dongle Adapter is not installing in the computer or you are trying to pair a different bluetooth device to your laptop using Bluetooth USB Dongle Adapter?

It installed on the computer which is a PC. I'm trying to find out how to connect to my tv
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

As you stating that the your have installed the bluetooth in the computer, then the process for hooking these up together is easy.

To connect the devices via Bluetooth from the PC’s end on Windows 10,

• Click the “Start” button,
  • Then “Settings” and “Devices,”
  • Followed by “Bluetooth & other devices.”
  • Make sure that Bluetooth is toggled “On” which makes it discoverable to other devices.
  • Click the “Pair” icon listed under your TV’s Bluetooth device option on Windows.
  • Once the device says “Connected” you will be able to play audio from your PC to your TV.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you