TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Got this second hand lg nb3530 and connected the optical…

Customer Question
Got this second hand...

Got this second hand lg nb3530 and connected the optical wire behind the tv but there's no sound coming out

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your NB3530 connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes the optical cable is connected to in to the sound bar and the other end is out from the sharp tv

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Optical digital cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

None

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

cable box amplifier vcd
hello
hello, why is it no answer
i'm paying 5$ for this please cancel

Got locked on another post while waiting for your reply , that is all