TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is signs coming across the bottom of the screen. It…

Customer Question
There is signs coming...

There is signs coming across the bottom of the screen. It lasts a few minutes then goes away a few then comes back. How can I get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

LN55C630K1FXZA TV is 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. 2 other TVs don't have the problem

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LN55C630K1FXZA? What happened right before this?

I had to move the TV for about 10 min to paint. Then hood all the wires back. The picture is great it's just the stuff that comes across the bottom

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No' Thanks!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

What does that banner say , does it show the tv`s features for example ?

Sorry but that phone request did not go through

In any case we won`t need it, just send me a reply