TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an LG tv model 32S3400-UA---Serial

Customer Question
I have an LG...

I have an LG tv model 32S3400-UA---Serial 207MXQA2D188----Manufactured July 2012 Is this tv Bluetooth?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32S3400 UA?

Manufactured 2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works, I'm trying to hook up a sound bar

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32S3400 UA? What happened right before this?

Nothing the TV works great except that I can not hook up the sound bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried using the two sound ports (red & white) to connect the sound bar. I also tried connecting the sound bar using usb CORD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

No this TV is not BlueTooth (and USB isn't how you would connect a soundbar either). In order for me to tell you how to connect this, can you get me the brand and model number of the soundbar?

Do you need help connecting your soundbar??

Anti noise Uniqute Technology is the manufactured

Never heard of them. Does it have a model number or can you post a picture of the back of the bar where the connections are?

I will call later I do not have time now
Ok thanks
Is this email going to cost me anything?