TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a power cord for a Philips tv. 42pf7321d137. It’s…

Customer Question
I need a power...

I need a power cord for a Philips tv

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

42pf7321d137

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It’s 10or 12 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Philips? What happened right before this?

I moved and can’t find power cord

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The power cord for your Philips TV can be purchased at the link below:

https://www.ebay.com/i/382290869117?chn=ps

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?