TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I dont have a computer problem I have a cable tv problem. Tv…

Customer Question
I dont have a...

I dont have a computer problem I have a cable tv problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tv is couple of months old - tv not the problem - pvr is.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

What are source inputs

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About a week ago it started to act up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Cannot view saved programs, cannot save new programs cannot see forward into later time periods anymore

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Also , are you aware that we are not the cable company ?