TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My magavox tv won't turn on. press power switch and bar

Customer Question
My magavox tv won't...

My magavox tv won't turn on. press power switch and white bar appears for a second or two then screen goes black. after 1 or 2 minutes, it repeats and repeats....

Technician's Assistant: Is your Magnavox TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes - tried turning that off for a cold boot - no change

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The cable box works ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number found on the back of the set?

How old is the set please?

Louie, Technician