TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Panasonic plasma TVTHP50GT30Z stuck on standby. Turning the…

Customer Question
Panasonic plasma TVTHP50GT30Z stuck...

Panasonic plasma TVTHP50GT30Z stuck on standby. Turning the power off does not help. No response to remote.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Panasonic TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I know

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Just to verify the power-light is lit solid its not blinking?

If solid and you hold down the on/off switch on the set itself does it then start blinking?

Louie, Technician