TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 4K TV and a Samsung Sound Bar (M5500) with…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung 4K TV and a Samsung Sound Bar (M5500) with a Sony Receiver with ARC. How do I hook them up?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Only using a sound bar

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

The only way I can get the sound system to work is by bypassing the received

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Receiver

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
TV Technician: ISP Cable Support, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
ISP Cable Support
ISP Cable Support, Customer Service

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

Hello! Can you provide the model number of the receiver?