TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

When I turn on tv sound comes on but picture stays on a

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on tv sound comes on but picture stays on a second and then goes off. I have tried all the troubleshooting steps with no luck.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo DP32648 5or 6 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DP32648? What happened right before this?

It happened day before yesterday and I got it to come on. I left it on all night that night and turned it off last night and had the same problem this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very frustrated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Louie, Technician