TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is fine I have a problem with the power cord being to…

Customer Question
My tv is fine...

My tv is fine I have a problem with the power cord being to short.my mother is in a nursing home and they don't allow extension cords so she is unable to use her tv I need a cord at least 12 feet.she is 99 plus can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Not permitted

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Tv works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

m4500

What is the brand name

Samsung

Here are a couple of 12 feet

A straight cord ; https://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-03134-Universal-IEC320C13/dp/B002O0KM6G/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1513705688&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=samsung%2Btv%2Bpower%2Bcord%2B15%2Bft&th=1

And a 90 degree ; https://www.amazon.com/C2G-Cables-03152-Universal-Meters/dp/B002P6V056/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1513705688&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=samsung%2Btv%2Bpower%2Bcord%2B15%2Bft&th=1

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not cost you anything more and does not close this post while it gets me paid for my time helping you .

I don't want a membership in my answer

Sorry but I am not privy to any of the money matters or subscription or trials etc. etc. not an employee here but an independent tech. that gets paid by this website once you rate me for my help .

Please use this link or phone number for these questions, i have absolutely nothing to do with billing here;
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help 1.***-***-****

You certainly don`t need a $26 phone call on this one either

If you ask me to do so , I will close this $26 phone request as it will be posted to all techs. shortly and one might take you up on that .
Unless of course you`d rather have someone call you ??