TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have sound but no picture. Hdmi cable, I unplugged it the…

Customer Question
We have sound but...

We have sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Hdmi cable, I unplugged it the replugged it but still no picture

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It is connected to Spectrum cable box, which I rebooted and the tv in the bedroom is working fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please