TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

User settings are on a screen om our TV.. Sony is the brand.

Customer Question
User settings are on...

User settings are on a white screen om our TV..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony is the brand. It is approximately 8 years old. Model # is DC50XU

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu working.. Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DC50XU? What happened right before this?

We changed the Comcast remote today and now have this problem. User settings popped up and we cant get it of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you saying that you can only see that user settings screen and nothing else?
Can you see the sonys own menus at all?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.