TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is a message on my tv screen that says the following"

Customer Question
There is a message...

There is a message on my tv screen that says the following" We're having trouble connecting to the X1 Platform." I have checked the cables and they are all tight. Additionally I have unplugged the set-top box for about 30 secods. No results.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

I will check

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No red, yellow or white cables plugged into the tv and no power surges to my knowledge. Other tvs in the house with cable boxes are working just fine.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

my problem remains the same.

Have you contacted Xfinity?