TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Smart tv is locked on goggle set up, can't get out of set up…

Customer Question
Smart tv is locked...

Smart tv is locked on goggle set up, can't get out of set up and return to cable tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sonyaßsáw

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Tried to log on to Netflix now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv is 4-5 years old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.