TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned it off last night, and now the projector won't turn…

Customer Question
Turned it off last...

Turned it off last night, and now the projector won't turn back on

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

All the other devices turn on.. and it has power..because when we turn it on with the remote.. it turns all the other systems on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Its an Epson powerline 4040 projector

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Nope after I didn't hear back for a while, i called Epson and handled the issue.