TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Television says no signal Check external input or select…

Customer Question
Television says no signal...

Television says no signal Check external input or select another input. We have tried other inputs and the cable is working. what do we try now we have no picture on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv worked fine 2 nights ago. second tv in house on same cable system works fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?