TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Been in the garage. Plugged it in to Direct TV and the color…

Customer Question
Been in the garage...

Been in the garage. Plugged it in to Direct TV and the color is reversed? Faces are blue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio, Mfg 2007, Model VX20L

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works. Don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Hello

Hi

What type of cables /connection do you have between the cable box and tv ?
Is it HDMI or color coded component cables ?

Do not contact me again. Thought I was getting free trial

Have no idea , not privy to any of that , i`m an independent tech. not an employee here

Stop contacting me.