TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get the You Tube app to work on my new E series TV.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the You Tube app to work on my new E series TV

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to YouTube?

No. The app does not show up without going to other apps

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

All the apps work and if I connect it through my phone it works

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

I'd like to talk to a expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does this TV not have a You Tube Icon without going to other Icons

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.