TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia TV, KDL40HX750 several years old and an…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia TV, KDL40HX750 several years old and an iPhone SE 12 months old. I would like to be able to show and hear my whatsapp pics and videos of family all over the place on the TV, rather than the iPhone. Is there a way to do this?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Bravia?

Searching for the original docs now.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works. It is connected to the wifi here and internet here. I use it to get iView and TV guide etc, Sony entertainment is also there. (sorry the age of the set is not to hand but uit's not too old - say 3-4 years. I hoped the model # might help.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

I tried to look up how to use what I want, The screen indicated that it had a route to show external device I think it said on the screen. I went through the motions on screen but stopped when asked for I think it was WPS etc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Sony Bravia TV, KDL40HX750...and an iPhone SE..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Proposed preliminary try (if have not been done); install app iMediaShare.