TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to get direct tv genie to my Samsung it claims to be…

Customer Question
Trying to get direct...

Trying to get direct tv genie to my Samsung it claims to be getting "no signal"

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

No just "no signal"

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have Verizon mifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the genie connected to the hdmi 1 on the back of the tv , It's a model TX 3093WH X/XAA

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Should start with UN........