TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I seem to have lost the remote for my living room TV; I’ve…

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have lost the remote for my living room TV; I’ve looked everywhere....can you help me ?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

SONY

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

It’s just showing random winter pictures and giving the temp. here in St. Paul, MN. Channel is stuck on MSNBC right now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so.....

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Louie, Technician