TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need assistance in reinstalling smarthub. When i click on…

Customer Question
Need assistance in reinstalling...

Need assistance in reinstalling smarthub. When i click on NexFlix I get a blank page. Settings show that I am connected to the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/20/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help

What is the make/model of the TV?

I have two separate TVs bought at the same time that have this issue: (1) MAKE: SAMSUNG; MODEL: UN40EH5300F

Do you have other devices that are connected to the router wirelessly?

I was able to resolve the issue. I went to setup mode and started the process to setup wireless router & channels that resolve the issue.

Great to hear