TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a new 55' smart tv, works fie can't get dish remote…

Customer Question
I bought a new...

I bought a new 55' smart tv, works fie can't get dish remote to program to operate tv. is there another number besides 500 to program it

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

We55udt108

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just the dish functions. no volume, noturn on/off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please tell me what type of mydish remote you have?
Following are mydish remote types...

Platnium Remote

Platnium Plus

Blue Button Remote

DISH 322

DISH 811,

DISH Player-DVR-522 and DISH Player-DVR 921

EZ Remote

model 5.3IR echostar

OK, there are few remote codes as follows, please try them to see which one works with your TV...

500, 578, 609, 619, 622, 690, 685, 686, 687, 688, 640, 670, 629,

Please reply back with the result

Never mind. westinghouse gaveme the code over the Phone. Please refund my money

Sounds good, contact customer service via help link on the main page of website for any billing/ refund

Thanks