TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im sorry having trouble with my galaxy8 phone. Galaxy8plus.

Customer Question
Im sorry having...

Im sorry having trouble with my galaxy8 phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Galaxy8plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About ao week and everything i can think of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes do you want to know what specifically i am having trouhble with

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
i am having trouble hearing the person at the other end of my phone calls. i know it is a volume problem but i cannot for the life of me figure out where that volume is!
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.